Skip to Content
We are seeking an energetic, capable and level-headed administrator with a good knowledge of Massey processes and systems, to work at the Wellington campus. 20h/week across 4 or 5 days.
|Term:||Fixed Term of 1 Years|
|Salary:||$40,911 - $60,328 pa|
|Applications close:||11:45 p.m. on 3 July 2017|
External Relations and Development (ERD) are seeking an energetic, capable and level-headed administrator with a good knowledge of Massey processes and systems, to work at the Wellington campus.
The successful applicant will love working in a diverse team, will thrive on challenges, will be flexible, with a strong client service focus. S/he will also have excellent organisational and communication skills and makes the most out of every minute of the day. They should excel under pressure, enjoy multi-tasking and be able to meet tight deadlines.
No two days will be the same. The External Relations and Development world moves quickly, and this person will need to be calm under pressure to be able to offer good administrative support to several ERD managers and teams.
The role, based in Wellington, is for 20hours/week across 4 or 5 days. Actual work pattern will be negotiated with the successful candidate. we are seeking someone who can hit the ground running and it is essential your have the following experience in TechOne Purchasing; those with experience booking travel would be held in high regard.
To provide administrative support to External Relations and Development. The position is based in Wellington
Operations Manager, External Relations & Development
• Develop and maintain efficient and secure office and administration procedures
• Travel booking for ERD staff and teams
• Financial activities (process payments, credit payment processing, coding, reimbursement etc)
• Support for HR processes (induction, documentation, filing etc)
• Manage physical resources and infrastructure (e.g. furniture, equipment, parking, building, telecommunications and IT as required)
• Organise and co-ordinate meetings and events
• General administrative support
A relevant tertiary qualification is desirable but not essential.
• Knowledge of Massey University systems and processes including TechOne and Flexipurchase
• Proven experience working as part of a highly motivated team and gaining the respect of peers and stakeholders
• Experience providing timely and effective administrative assistance to a highly motivated team
• Proven track record of managing budgetary requirements and reporting on financial position
• Ability to work effectively under pressure
• Ability to manage detail
• Excellent organisational skills and time management
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Initiative, innovative, flexible
• Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times and display discretion/sound judgment