Skip to Content
Do you have a real can do attitude? Are you looking to help people reach their career and education goals? Do you have excellent customer service skills that excel above everyone else? If so, we want to hear from you.
|Salary:||$40,911 - $60,328 pa|
|Applications close:||11:45 p.m. on 1 October 2017|
The Massey University National Contact Centre is looking to grow their team of enthusiastic customer centric people. We are establishing an northern based team to compliment central operations and have multiple exciting opportunities for permanent full time appointments.
Based on our Auckland Campus in Albany, this multi-channel Contact Centre is focused on supporting our vision to be a defining University and a world leader in higher education and scholarship. You will be part of a supportive team of Student Relation Consultants and have interactions with all nationalities. We believe in fostering a culture that is high performing and an environment that in fun to be part of.
To be considered for this role you will have proven verbal and written communication skills, be solution focused and preferably have a good understanding of the University environment. Keyboard use must be at a minimum of 30 wpm with at least 90% accuracy. If you are unsure, please use the free link provided to check: http://www.speedtypingonline.com/typing-test.
You will be supported in your role through the team of professional Team Leaders to help guide you on your journey with us.
If you enjoy working with a variety of people and want to make a difference, we want to hear from you. To submit your application apply online through the Massey Careers website http://www.massey.ac.nz/joinus/.
To enable excellence by providing a consistently high level of customer service in response to enquiries through our multi channel Contact Centre by acquiring a sound knowledge of the University's products, processes and procedures.
National Contact Centre Manager through a Team Leader
Customer Service & Service Delivery
• Deliver an excellent level of individualised service to our internal and external customers that makes them feel valued, respected and well served by the university
• Ensure all contacts and interactions are handled in a timely manner, delivered to a high professional standard and enable outcomes for the customer and the University to be achieved effectively
• Be thoroughly knowledgeable about the University’s offerings and processes to provide accurate information and to minimise hand-offs, delays and re-work
• Take an active part in service development. In conjunction with the National Contact Centre Leadership Team, recommend ideas and solutions to enable efficiency and smooth delivery of our core functions
• Work collaboratively with other parts of the University to produce the best possible outcomes for our customers, as expressed in the University’s strategy, The Road to 2025
• Dedicate yourself to keeping up to date with new information that will enhance our customer experience
• Ensure you are enabling excellence to be the best you can be as an enthusiastic and dedicated Students Relations Consultant who delivers outstanding customer service with sound knowledge and solutions.
• Strive to obtain and exceed your goals within your personal development plan and look for opportunities to enable you to deliver on these goals.
A qualification in Contact Centre Operations is desirable
Previous experience in customer service
• Effective communicator (empathetic, active listener, impart information unambiguously, share information actively)
• Team player (buy in to agreed objectives, share information, help others to achieve team outcomes)_
• Problem solver (find alternatives, think laterally, challenge barriers)
• Solution focused (own problems and persist to achieve best possible outcomes)
• Results driven (take pride in meeting and beating targets)
• Well organised (keep focussed on outcomes, be prepared, follow through on commitments)
• Pays attention to detail (accurate, completes all aspects of a task)
• Takes responsibility and maintains high professional and personal standards
• A knowledge of University sector is desirable